Friday, February 5, 2010

Reasoning for 2 guys in a restaurant



My roommate & I from freshman year in college have always enjoyed some of the same activities such as basketball, music, getting money, gettin' fresh & of course FOOD! So more recently Abdul, Kijuan & I began renting an apartment so you already know that some of these activities still ignite the fire to do more than just work an attend to college. I love to cook so that means I'm usually in the kitchen, if I'm not then Kijuan probably is. We also enjoy going out to dine from time to time.

Simply put Kijuan & I have this likeness for what we would consider 'out of the norm' dining decisions and since life comes at you fast you'll never know where hunger will find you dining at. The nice thing about that mysterious part of life is that we will try to keep you one step ahead of your stomach any where in the Triangle area. We are totally open to dining suggestions in the triangle area only for nowWe plan to bring you our menu picks, manager specials if any, sanitation ratings & if the 'thumbs up or thumbs down' of whether the place is worth going to or not. Stay tuned for all the fun and PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS EITHER POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment